Our new Electric Press Brake
- Product Updates
Our all new model the XPE servo electric press brake brings many benefits to the table when compared to traditional hydraulic models. Servo electric models save energy, require much less servicing and feature increased cycle times. Not only that but they are much quieter to operate and don’t produce hazardous waste products such as used hydraulic oil.
Summary of benefits;
- Only uses power when actually working, giving up to 50% electrical savings
- O frame design reduces deflection of the machine frame
- Doesn’t use hydraulic oil and therefore reduces hazardous waste output
- Cycles times are up to 30% faster than an equivalent hydraulic machine
- Very quiet operation improves working environment
- Only require around 25% of the servicing compared to a hydraulic model
- Produces much more even bending pressure across the width of the machine
Our XPE servo electric press brakes feature proven belt drive technology for a long working life with low maintenance requirements. All models feature the high spec ESA S675 widescreen control and a generous level of standard equipment.
Find out more by getting in touch via our contact page or giving us a call on 01785 247575. Or just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very happy to arrange a visit or a demonstration.