XPR 300 coming soon...
- Product Launches
- Guy Bushnell
Back in March Hypertherm officially launched their all new XPR300 which is the first of a new class of mechanised plasma featuring their new X-Definition technology. This technology brings significant advantages to the cutting process, affecting not only mild steel cutting but also bringing industry leading cut quality to stainless steel and aluminium.
The new XPR300 plasma will replace the outgoing HPR260 XD which will be phased out in the coming months. This exciting new XPR technology will very soon be available on the Morgan Rushworth HDP and HDPX CNC plasma cutting machines.
A short summary of the benefits of XPR300 plasma featuring X-Definition technology are as follows;
- Industry leading cut quality for stainless and aluminium
- Mild steel cut quality is exceptional over longer duration than the competition
- 15% increase in cut speeds
EFFICIENCY AND EASE OF USE
- Increased efficiency and easier to use over other plasma systems
- Reduced console connections, EtherCAT connectivity, easy connect fitting and mobile device connectivity
INNOVATION AND CONVENIENCE
- Remote system monitoring from any device no matter where you are
RELIABILITY AND REDUCED COSTS
- Ramp down error protection and automatic torch protection deliver optimal consumable life and prevent catastrophic torch failure
- Greatly extended consumable life and torch protection reduces operating costs and downtime
Full details of the new XPR300 including many more innovations than mentioned above can be requested here